Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Meet Gabe

Hi everyone,

My name is Gabe and I'm a 24 year old transman living in Austin, Texas.
Due to life being more than a little crazy and the fact that I just don't really have many people I feel like I can open up to, I decided to start a blog.

I'm married (6months now!) to a wonderful woman, I'm a jack of all trades that has done a little bit of everything. I ran my own costuming business, worked construction, built websites, worked in retail, factories and offices. I like to draw, make costumes for conventions and renfests, build things with my hands and play video games.

I seem a lot more calm and right now but I get pretty weird, so you've been warned!


The next post will be starting from my childhood.
I've been needing to get a lot of thoughts out of my head for years now.


Thanks for reading.
-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment